The ramblings of Canuck living in a Yankee world

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Ready or not...

Well with less than a month until our next little girl arrives, we are busy around the Haviland household trying to get ready. Of course I say trying because doing anything with a two year old around is quite difficult. Fiona has grown up so much right before our eyes. I cant believe my little girl is two and no longer my little baby. Sara is now at the point where is is VERY uncomfortable and wants this to be over with. The girls room (they are sharing) is almost complete and we are trying to make sure the rest of the house is in order. But most of all i guess the craziest part is that Sara is due right in the middle of hockey playoffs. So hopefully she doesn't go into labor when the canucks are playing or i might be a little late to the hospital(of course i'm joking ladies/no i'm not gentlemen).

This morning Fiona went on an Easter egg hunt and loved every minute of it. She wasn't even fazed by the crazy adults blocking paths for their own kids. I guess next year i will have to make a clear path for Fiona and Ainsley. I should have let Fiona bring her hockey stick so she could have hooked those crazy adults out of her way.

Hopefully i will post more now that i can link it to my facebook account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home